All faculty, staff, and students studying and working on campus must be "up to date on vaccinations" as defined by the CDC, subject to approved medical or religious exemptions, before coming to campus. Students must also be up to date on additional immunizations required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Students with questions about immunization requirements, including where to upload documents, should please contact Student Health Services. Employees may upload COVID-19 vaccination records to their CoVerified accounts.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to campus. Please notify us if you are living in Lesley housing and experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. The protocol in response to experiencing COVID-19 symptoms includes isolating from campus and getting tested.
On May 23, the City of Cambridge issued an advisory strongly recommending that people wear masks indoors. We also strongly recommend wearing masks indoors and require masks as noted below.
- Masks are required in these areas:
- COVID-19 testing sites
- Student Health Services offices
- Student Counseling Center offices
- Masks continue to be required for these persons:
- Person who has tested positive for COVID-19, for a period of ten days
- Person who is a close contact of someone who tested positive for COVID-19, for a period of ten days
- Facilities staff, Public Safety officers, and dining services staff in certain situations
- Classrooms – faculty member may decide whether to require masks in the faculty member’s classroom and will communicate that decision directly to the students
- Administrative departments – staff may decide whether to require students and colleagues to wear masks when visiting their departments
Vistors to Campus
Our visitor policy remains the same as it was in the spring semester, with limited visitors to campus during the summer and use of visitor health self-assessment form.