Feeling like you just landed on a new planet? We know what that’s like. Consider this page your guide to all things Lesley.
Get familiar with the three main hubs that make up our Cambridge campus here, or take a quick glance at the highlights below:
- Brattle Steps from Harvard Square, Brattle Campus is where you’ll find our campus green, Sherrill Library, and Washburn Dining Commons. It’s a quiet place to hangout and study.
- Doble Smack dab between our Brattle and Porter campuses, Doble Campus is home to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, McKenna Student Center, White Hall Dining Commons, Fitness Center, and much more.
- Porter Across the street from Porter Square Station, Porter Campus is the location of the College of Art and Design’s Lunder Arts Center and Moriarty Library, as well as University Hall (UHall to us insiders). Inside UHall you’ll find the university bookstore, classrooms, cafes, and administrative offices, such as Financial Aid and the Registrar.
You want to meet new people and do fun things, but you have a really busy schedule. Your fellow Lesley commuters totally get it. Join the Undergraduate Commuter Student Organization to connect with our community on your schedule. For details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. And, find even more ways to get involved by exploring our over 50 student organizations.
Writing a research paper? Need some inspiration for a class project? Take advantage of our two main libraries: Sherrill Library (Brattle) and Moriarty Library (Porter, Lunder Arts Center). Fit in a study session or group meeting by reserving private study spaces. Learn more about our libraries.
Make the most of your downtime on campus by getting stuff done. You'll find free WiFi anywhere you roam, as well as quiet lounges, computer labs, and printing stations. Here are some great study spots:
- 24-Hour Information Commons (2nd Floor, Doble Hall)
- University Hall, Reading Room (3rd Floor)
- Lunder Arts Center computer labs (Lower Level)
- Wolfard Hall computer labs (when classes aren’t in session)
- McKenna Student Center (2nd Floor)
Get your Lesley ID
Your ID is your key to unlocking on-campus resources from the Fitness Center to libraries to meal services. Receive yours by visiting the Lesley Card Office or the Doble Campus Public Safety Office. For details, visit lesleycard.com.
Commuter Meal Plans
Our food service provider, Bon Appetit, now offers special value CashLynx campus meal options for commuter students, including graduate students, as well as faculty & staff.
Select the plan you want and the Bon Appetit campus location that's right for you.
- 1 meal for $5
- 5 meals for $25
- 10 meals for $50
- 25 meals for $125
- 50 meals for $250
- Place the money on your Lesley ID card at http://www.lesleycard.com via CashLynx.
- Email Ed Fogarty at email@example.com with the 603 number from the back of your Lesley ID card, and we will place the meal plan on your card once the funds have been confirmed.
Request a commuter parking permit or discounted MBTA pass
Apply to be considered for an undergraduate parking space or order a special MBTA Semester Pass that could save you up to 11 percent on your monthly fare.
Register your locker
Want a place to stash your stuff on campus? Choose any available locker from the lower level of the McKenna Student Center (Doble). Reserve your locker for the entire time you’re a Lesley student by registering it with the Student Life Office at 617.349.8530.