Links to Registrar's Office forms and form pages for students, alumni, staff, and faculty

  • Add/drop/withdrawal [PDF]
    Used to add, drop, or withdraw from a course. Fill out and make a copy to keep for your records until you graduate.
  • Alumni discount request [PDF]
    Discount request information for alumni who graduated prior to 1990.
  • Declaration of intent to graduate
    Forms/information for students preparing to graduate.
  • Diploma reprint request [PDF]
    Issued at the student's request in the case of name change or loss of the original document. Please see policy information regarding name changes.
  • Independent Study Course Contract [Please contact your school's Academic Affairs Office]
    To be completed and submitted by students wishing to register for an independent study. Requires approval of instructor, school dean, and University Registrar.
  • Program reactivation [PDF]
    Used for students who have been away from the university for a year or more to reactivate their academic program.
  • Registration [PDF]
    Used for walk-in/mail-in registration. Fill out and make a copy to keep for your records until you graduate.
  • Request for withdrawal/leave of absence [PDF]
    For information on leaves of absence, see the University's Academic Policies page.
  • Student/family enrollment verification [PDF]
    Request for enrollment verification for individuals. For third-party requests, please see the student information page.
  • Student name/address change [PDF]
    Name changes must be accompanied by legal documentation, such as a court order or marriage license.
  • Study Abroad Course Approval [Requires login]
    For recording how your study abroad courses will count toward your degree requirements. Requires approval by Academic Advising, Financial Aid, and the Study Abroad Office.
  • Transcripts
    Policies/forms for requesting the various types of Lesley transcripts.