2018 Literacy for All Conference registration will open in March 2018.
How to Register
- Select your sessions and receive immediate email confirmation
- Credit cards, purchase orders, or checks accepted
- Completing the online registration is an agreement to abide by all policies
- Please review our policies prior to your arrival:
- payment, refund, cancellation/substitution policies
- videoconferencing and recording policies
- attendance/certificates of attendance policies
- To request a paper registration form, please contact the Literacy for All conference office at 617.349.8402 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, there is an additional fee for registering by paper registration form
Register at the Event
- Go to the Help Desk on the 4th floor of the Convention Center (Show Suite C/D) to select sessions and to pay
- Give yourself plenty of time, as there may be others ahead of you
- Payment is required at the time of registration
- Please read our policies regarding payment, refund, and cancellations/substitutions; videoconferencing or and recording; and attendance/certificates of attendance
Group Discount: Send 10 people from your district for 2 or more days, and get an 11th free
Principal/Assistant Principal Discount: Send four educators from your school and the principal, assistant principal, or other administrator from your school can attend for free
Please review our terms and conditions to see if you are eligible for any available discounts. If you are eligible for the Principal/Assistant Principal discount, please review this form for further details.
Funding and Scholarships
Funding opportunities are available through:
- Title I of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act
- Charter Schools Funding
- Parent-Teacher Organizations
- Sue Hundley Memorial Scholarships from Lesley University
- Graduate Student Volunteers
- Complimentary Registration for Presenters
- Reading Recovery Travel Grant from Larkin's Little Readers
Sue Hundley Memorial Scholarship
Sue Hundley was a Reading Recovery Teacher Leader and a Literacy Collaborative Training at Lesley University. She dedicated her lifes work to teaching and to her students. She cared deeply about her own professional growth. Following her death from cancer in May 2000, Lesley established a memorial fund in her name. The fund provides teacher scholarships for professional development and by assisting with the development of literacy materials in classrooms for young readers and writings. Please consider a donation in Sue's name. Donations make it possible for two teachers to attend the Literacy for All Conference each year. You can make a donation through your conference registration form.
Apply for a Sue Hundley Memorial Scholarship
- Two scholarships available to attend the Literacy for All Conference on Monday and Tuesday
- One scholarship for a Reading Recovery teacher
- One scholarship for a classroom teacher in any grade, PreK–8
- Covers conference registration fee, hotel for two nights, and up to $100 in expenses
Free Registration for Graduate Student Volunteers
- Full-time graduate students may volunteer at the conference on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday, and attend for free on Monday or Tuesday
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time, accredited university degree program
- There is a limited number of volunteers we can accommodate, please tell us of your plans to volunteer early
Complimentary Registration For Presenters
- Submit a session proposal for the conference program
- If your session is selected, you can attend the Literacy for All Conference on Monday and Tuesday for free
- One free registration per session for the lead presenter only
Reading Recovery Travel Grant By Larkin's Little Readers
- Bruce Larkin awards 500 grants each school year, up to $200 each, for travel expenses incurred by attending the Reading Recovery portion of the Literacy for All Conference
- Fill out the online application here
RRCNA Memberships and Donations (Optional)
Donate to the Sue Hundley Memorial Scholarship Fund
You may donate as little as $1 to support teacher scholarships when you register. We award two Sue Hundley Scholarships each year with funds raised.
Sign Up For RRCNA Membership and Receive a Gift
Reading Recovery Council of North America (RRCNA) is an association of Reading Recovery professionals and partners. Membership benefits include subscriptions to newsletters and journal, a logo lapel pin, and membership certificate. Receive a gift by registering for a RRCNA membership through your Literacy for All Conference registration. Check the membership box on the registration form or online, then add the fee to your registration cost. You will receive the gift upon conference check-in.
RRCNA Membership Types and Fees for 2017
- Supporting (includes recognition in Council Connections newsletter): $135
- New or Renewal: $70
- In-training or Retired: $40
- Call RRCNA to check your membership status: 614.310.7323
- Administrator Letter
Payment, Refund, and Cancellation Policy
- Completion of an online registration form is a commitment to pay conference fees if the event is held, regardless of weather
- If you are paying with a purchase order, please get permission from your school district before registering
- If your school district does not come through with the purchase order, you will be responsible for the conference fees
- We will invoice no-shows and you will be responsible for the full conference amount
- Unpaid registrations and no-shows will necessitate barring from future trainings through Lesley University
- Please cancel in writing to receive a refund, minus a $50 processing fee, you must cancel by September 6, 2017
- We will not issue refunds after September 6, 2017 for any reason. You may send a substitute in your place
- You must notify the conference office in writing in advance if you are sending a substitute
- Substitutes should not register online; the conference team will register all substitution
Videotaping and Recording Policy
- Please do not use Skype or any other technology (i.e. FaceTime or Blackboard) to transmit a presentation to individuals not at the conference.
- It is prohibited to videotape or audiotape workshops, keynotes, or other conference events.
Attendance Policy and Certificates of Attendance
- Upon completion of a one-page objectives form, we will issue a certificate of attendance to you at the end of your stay at the conference. The one-page objectives form will be in your conference tote bag.
- If you leave or turn in your objectives form early, you will receive a reduced number of hours. Please hang onto your objectives form until you are ready to leave.
- Please be sure to pick up your certificate before you leave the conference, we are unable to mail certificates after the conference. You may need this for recertification or other purposes, so please keep it in a safe place.
- If you misplace your certificate at a later date, please note there is a $25 replacement fee. We'll mail a new certificate once we confirm we have your completed objectives form at the conclusion of the conference and payment of $25. We don't email certificates.
- If we don't have your objectives form on file, we're unable to issue you a new certificate. We keep objectives forms on file for five years. We can't process requests for certificates that took place more than five years ago. Thank you for your cooperation.