Exhibit at the Literacy for All Conference
Sunday, October 22, 2017: 4:00–6:00 pm
Monday, October 23, 2017: 10:00 am–6:00 pm (Exhibit fair from 5:00–6:00 pm)
Tuesday, October 24, 2017: 7:30 am–3:30 pm
Rhode Island Convention Center, 5th Floor Pre-Function Space
Sunday, October 22, 2017, 12:00–4:00 pm
Monday, October 23, 2017, 8:00–10:00 am
Please note that booth set-up is only during these hours. We are unable to accommodate extended hours for booth set-up.
Exhibitor Take Down
Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 3:30–7:00 pm
Exhibit Booth Specifications and Pricing
Price includes a 10' x 10' booth with an 8' x 30" table, chairs, wastebasket, draping, and ID sign
- Early bird pricing by August 1, 2017: $600
- Regular pricing after August 1, 2017: $900
- Extra 8' x 30" tables: $150
Reserve Your Exhibit Booths Online
- Register Now
- Select the number of booths you want, order extra tables, and receive immediate confirmation
- Have your Rhode Island Tax Identification number ready (if you have one) when you register
- You may pay by credit card or check
- Payment is due within ten days of registering
- Cancellation deadline: September 1, 2017 for a refund, minus a $50 fee
- If you have exhibited in the past, when you type your email into RegOnline you will receive an email back immediately. If you click the link emailed to you, all your contact information from last year will populate in the fields for this year. The system will not allow you to edit all the fields. If you wish to edit the fields, when you go to register online, click "Start a New Registration" and do not click the link in your email.
Exhibit Booth Assignments
Booth numbers will be assigned by September 15, 2017. Preference given to:
- Exhibitors participating in sponsorships or advertising
- Exhibitors with long-standing relationship with Lesley University
- Date reservation is received
Rhode Island Tax Information
If you sell merchandise from your booth, you must have a Rhode Island Tax Identification number or apply for a temporary Rhode Island Tax ID number at the conference.
- Exhibitors cannot sell merchandise without a permit
- The cost of a temporary tax permit is $10, issued to your company at the conference by Lesley University
- Rhode Island law requires we collect of all tax money from exhibitors at the conclusion of the conference. We will immediately submit the taxes to the Rhode Island Division of Taxation
- If selling products from your booth, come with a check made out to the State of Rhode Island to cover the taxes
- If receiving a temporary tax permit, bring with two checks: one for the permit and one for the taxes for items sold
When making reservations, identify yourself as being with Lesley University/Literacy for All Conference to get the discounted room rate. Rates do not include tax or parking. Learn more about hotel accommodations.
Capital Convention Contractors in the drayage company for the 2017 conference. Exhibitors will receive a complete exhibitor services manual from Capital Convention Contractors.
Sponsor the Literacy for All Conference
Interested in becoming a sponsor for the 2017 Literacy for All Conference? Take a look at our sponsorship options. Please contact us at 617.349.8402 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about sponsorship options.
|Name of Sponsorship||Cost||Number Available||What You Get||Deadline|
||May 2, 2017|
|Notepad and Pen Sponsor||$3,500||1||
||June 1, 2017|
||June 1, 2017|
|Bag Insert Sponsor||$500||2||
||September 1, 2017|
||September 1, 2017|
|Raffle Prizes for Exhibit Fair||varies||unlimited||
||September 22, 2017
or October 23, 2017
Advertise to the Literacy for All Conference
Interested in advertising in the Literacy for All Conference? Choose between our brochures or envelopes.
Our conference brochure is a full-color 30+ page catalog. We send a hard copy to over 6,000 members in our Literacy for All network. We also digitally uploaded and shared via email and social media to over 10,000 recipients. The brochure is our major conference marketing piece that lists all workshops and schedules. It reaches Reading Recovery educators, PreK-8 classroom teachers, reading specialist, Title I directors, school leaders, and literacy coaches at their homes or schools. To learn more on these advertising options, please contact us at 617.349.8402 or email@example.com.
|1/4 page||4"W x 5"H||$300|
|1/2 page||8"W x 5"H||$600|
|Full page (no bleed)||8"W x 10.5"H||$1,250|
|Full page (with bleed)||9"W x 11.5"H||$1,250|
Reservations and materials deadline: May 2, 2017
All ads in the conference brochure are printed in full color.
Registration envelopes are 9"W x 11.5"H handed out to each of 1,500+ conference attendees. Your company's message or logo will be printed on the front of the envelope for all participants to see.
|4"W x 3.25"H (no bleed)||$100|
|4"W x 6.5"H (no bleed)||$200|
|8.25"W x 3.25"H (no bleed)||$200|
|8.25"W x 6.5"H (no bleed)||$400|
Reservations and materials deadline: July 5, 2017
Ads on the conference registration envelopes are printed in black and white.
- We kindly ask that advertisements do not appear to exploit any specific portion of the professional content of the conference program, nor imply Reading Recovery endorsement.
- We reserve the right to decline advertisements.
- All reservations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. It is possible ad space is sold before the reservation deadlines.
- Please call to confirm the availability of space before you prepare copy.