Brattle Quad 02

Financial Aid Application Process

An explanation of how and when to apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), as well as how we will notify you of your financial aid award.

Contact Us

Check your account on LOIS
1.800.999.1959 extension 8760

Online Programs:
877.4LESLEY (877.453.7539)

Additional Contact Information
Private Scholarship Notification

Notification letters from private scholarship donors should be sent to:

Lesley University
Office of Financial Aid
29 Everett St.
Cambridge, MA 02138

Student Initiated Forms

2014–2015 Forms [pdfs]

Special Conditions Request
Submit this form if you had an unexpected marked change in your family's financial situation in the 2014 calendar year compared to what you reported on the FAFSA.

Dependency Override Request
Submit this form if you believe you should be considered an Independent student.

Consortium Agreement
Submit this form to your academic advisor if you are taking courses outside Lesley University that will be transfer towards your Lesley degree.