If you are taking a professional development course offered by the Center for Reading Recovery and Literacy Collaborative for graduate credit, you'll register for the credit portion with the university's Registrar's Office, and pay for the credit via Student Accounts.
Registrar 's Office (to register):
617.349.8740 (toll free: 800.999.1959 ext. 8740) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Accounts (to pay):
617.349.8760 (toll free: 800.999.1959 ext. 8760) | email@example.com
How to Register and Pay
First, find the number for the course you are taking.
|Course Name||Course Number||Sections||Graduate Credits|
|Effective Literacy Coach (K-8)||EEDUC 6159||30||3 or 6|
|Guided Reading: Responsive Teaching (K-2)||EEDUC 6047||30 or 31||3|
|Guided Reading: Differentiating Literacy Instruction (3-8)||EEDUC 6045||30 or 31||3|
|Leveled Literacy Intervention (K-2)||EEDUC 6161||30||3|
|Phonics, Spelling, and Vocabulary in the Reading/Writing Classroom (K–3)
(On-Campus or Hybrid Model)
|EEDUC 6039||30 or 31||3|
|Summer Literacy Institute, Primary||EEDUC 6020||30||2 or 3|
|Summer Literacy Institute, Intermediate/Middle||EEDUC 6030||30||2 or 3|
|Course Name||Course Number||Section|
|Guided Reading: Responsive Teaching (K-2)||EEDUC 6047||80||3|
|Guided Reading: Differentiating Literacy Instruction (3-8)||EEDUC 6045||80||3|
|Intentional Teaching in a Readers' Workshop (K-2)||EEDUC 6180||80||3|
|Intentional Teaching in a Readers' Workshop (3-8)||EEDUC 6168||80||3|
|Intentional Teaching in a Writers' Workshop (K-2)||EEDUC 6176||80||3|
|Intentional Teaching in a Writers' Workshop (3-8)||EEDUC 6185||80||3|
|Linking Assessment to Teaching, Writing, and Word Study (K-8)||EEDUC 6165||80||3|
|Phonics, Spelling, and Vocabulary in the Reading/Writing Classroom (K-3)||EEDUC 6039||80||3|
|Thinking, Talking and Writing About Texts (K-8)||EEDUC 6169||80||3|
|Word Study: Teaching Phonics, Spelling and Vocabulary (3-8)||EEDUC 6049||80||3|
I am a new student.
- As a new student, please submit a credit registration form (PDF) to the Registrar's Office
- Put the course name, number, section, and number of credits you are taking on the form
- Mail credit registration form to: Registrar Office, Lesley University, 29 Everett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 or fax to 617.349.8717
- You may also register in person at 1815 Massachusetts Avenue, 3rd Floor, Cambridge, MA 02138
- Please pay for the course at the Student Accounts Office with a check or credit card (same location as Registrar's Office) or by credit card online via the Student Account Center
I am a returning student.
- As a returning student, you may register online via your LOIS account
- You can pay by credit card online via the Student Account Center
I'm using a voucher to pay.
- If you would like to use a voucher, you must take the course for credit
- Submit your voucher to the Student Accounts Office when you register
- Please adhere to the policies that printed on your voucher and on the Student Accounts bill payment page
I want to cancel.
- You may drop the course/cancel before day one of the course (graduate credit students only) for refund, minus the $40 registration fee
- Contact the Registrar's Office to cancel
- Once the course has begun, you may not cancel or get a refund