Doble Presidents Office 01

Transfer Student Application Procedure

A student who has previously been fully matriculated in a degree program at another college or university may apply to Lesley University as a transfer student.

Transfer Information Session

December 17 | 12-2pm
If you're an undergraduate student considering a transfer into Lesley's College of Liberal Arts and Sciences or College of Art and Design, join us for a transfer information session. Speak with an admissions counselor to learn more about our programs.

Transfer Student FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions about transferring to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences or the College of Art and Design.