Whether you’re an undergraduate student who’s transferring from another college or you’re an adult who’s returning to school after many years, at Lesley we can help you make your dream of finishing your bachelor’s degree a reality.
Below, you'll find some helpful hints and next steps to consider as you begin the application process. For specific deadlines and requirements, visit the Apply Now section on your desired program's webpage.
Awarding of Advanced Credit
There are several ways you can earn college-level credit before you start your undergraduate program, shortening the time it takes to earn your degree. At Lesley, we award undergraduate students advanced credit in the following ways.
- Transfer Credit
- Advanced Placement (AP) Credit
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Examination Credit
- General Certificate of Education Advanced Level – GCE A-Level
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) exams
- American Council on Education Credit (college-level learning from training, professional development, or military experience)
- Lesley’s Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Process (earn credit for past work and life experience)