Create an account and password before you start your application. You can stop and save your application and return to complete it later.
Upload your supporting documents in the online application.
You'll need to submit the following supporting materials.
You can send the documents separately, but we won't be able to make an admissions decision until we've received everything.
Send us your official college transcripts.
- Your most recent Bunker Hill Community College transcript, if applicable. Order your Bunker Hill transcript online.
- Transcripts from any other colleges or universities you have attended.
Have your transcripts sent to Lesley University's Undergraduate Admissions Office.
Written Personal Statement
Write a 1–2 page personal statement.
As part of your online application, we ask that you write a brief personal statement.
Here are some questions to get you thinking, but you don’t need to address all of them:
What have been the highlights of your educational or professional journey so far?
What are your educational or career interests and goals?
Why are you interested in Lesley University, and specifically, the Lesley at Bunker Hill Community College program?
What major are you pursuing, and why?
If there other information that would help our Admissions Office understand you better, such as awards and achievements, family responsibilities, transcript-related concerns, etc.?
Activate your online account and review your status.
We’re so happy you’ve chosen to apply to Lesley University.
Soon, we'll assign you a Lesley University Online System (LOIS) account. When that happens, you'll be able to review the receipt of your admission application materials and financial aid documents.
Visit the Electronic Account Self-Service Portal.
You have to complete these 2 steps before you can log into your account.
- Click “Change my Password” to change your default password.
- Click “Create/Edit Profile” to create a user profile.
If you have password problems, visit the Self-Service Portal and choose "Reset my Password.”
If you have any difficulty using your LOIS account, contact Information Technology at 617.349.8770 or email@example.com.
To access your account, click on the "Log In" tab and enter your username and password.
To view the receipt of your application and financial aid documents and materials:
- Log into LOIS.
- Click on the Log In tab.
- Enter your username and password.
- Select the "Students" link.
- Select "My Documents" under "Communication.”
- View the status of your application materials. "Received" or "waived" means that an individual requirement was completed.