We provide leadership on issues of diversity, inclusion, and equity. With the support of our campus partners, we work to create a welcoming environment for all students.
The Multicultural Affairs and Student Inclusion Office was established to provide leadership in creating a campus community that promotes the individual and collective success of our students.
- Provide educational opportunities for all students within the Lesley community on matters related to race, cultural diversity, and inclusion.
- Support students of color and students with marginalized identities throughout their college experience.
- Reinforce a culture of collaboration, coalition building, and shared mission around issues of social justice.
- Establish forums for dialogue on critical social issues, such as racism, homophobia, poverty, and oppression.
- Create spaces for community conversations in response to local, regional, and national events where those of marginalized identities are directly, or indirectly, harmed as a result of discrimination or bias.